This website is run by us: (muvi Cinemas Co.)
Contact email: email@example.com
When using our website you must comply with the terms and conditions of use. We may change these terms and conditions over time, so please read them every time you use this website. By continuing to use this website, you accept the current terms and conditions of use. If you don't agree with these terms and conditions pls refrain from using this website.
1. Viewers must refrain from talking or communicating in any manner that is disruptive to other viewers whilst the movie in playing. Please be considerate to your neighbour
1. Eat and drink quietly to avoid disturbing other viewers
2. Smoking is strictly prohibited within cinema complex
3. Movie Recording Viewers are strictly prohibited from video recording or taking pictures of any trailer or movie within the cinema
4. Movie Attendance Viewers are required to arrive on time to avoid disturbing other viewers
1. Viewers are not allowed to place their feet or shoes on cinema seats
2. Viewers must retain their ticket stub; failing to show a ticket upon request or sitting in an unassigned seat is prohibited
3. Clothing Viewers must wear appropriate clothing and footwear that are aligned with KSA values and culture
1. Viewers should ensure their children are not left unattended and should try to minimize noise and disruption
2. Infants are not permitted inside theatres
1. Cinema operator reserves the right to check your bags brought into the theatre
1. Viewers should refrain from using any electronic devices (including phones, tablets or gaming devices and laser) during the movie
2. Failing to follow instructions employees, is prohibited
3. Viewers are not allowed to verbally or physically harass operator's employees
Venue condition: shall ensure their venues are maintained and in good condition
Staffing: shall provide highly trained staff that are capable to manage and handle client inquiries, requests and complaints
Movie selection: shall provide a variety of movies that cater to different consumers backgrounds, ages and preferences
Ticket type availability: should aim to have different ticket pricing and that matches consumer needs
Food & Beverage: shall have for sale various food & beverages
1. Operator should aim to provide quality experience by having cinema screens, seating, projectors and sound systems in line with international cinema standards
2. Operator should start movies on time without any prolonged delays
1. Operator shall abide by the standards, rules & regulations mentioned in the licenses covering activity, duration etc.
2. If any of the information contained in the license have changed after the issuance of the license, the related operator must inform GCAM of this change.
1. Operator shall abide by the rating set by GCAM for the related movies; rating must be showcased on the tickets, scheduling screens and any related advertising material.
2. Each cinema operator should have a copy of the film rating certificate from the distributor
Local production support Operator shall ensure that sufficient locally produced movies are broadcasted within their venues to ensure the promotion and development of the local production industry.
Information provision Operator shall at any time provide GCAM with any cinema related information and any other cinema related data when required.
Field monitoring and support Operator should cooperate with and facilitate the work of the field monitoring and control officers during their site visits
Complaint management Operator should channel any GCAM related complaint to GCAM customer service department in order to take the necessary actions
Movie termination Operator must terminate the exhibition of any movie deemed inappropriate by GCAM monitoring and control officers
1. Movie tickets sold online for muvi Cinemas are done so on a no returns, exchange or cancellation basis. Refunds or complimentary passes will not be issued for incorrect selection of movies, cinema locations, showtimes, dates, ratings. Please review your booking summary carefully and double check that the session and ticket information is correct, before proceeding to checkout. By completing your transaction and by clicking on the Purchase Now button, you agree to accept this policy.
1. muvi own all of the material on this website. This includes all text, designs, logos, graphics, computer programs, audio, video and code (including HTML) in any form. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions of use, none of the material on this website may be reproduced, downloaded, distributed, copied, republished, displayed or transmitted in any form whatsoever without our written permission. We grant you permission to view this website with a web browser provided that you do not:
2. Modify the material on this website.
3. Resell the material on this website.
4. Create derivative works from the material on this website.
5. We may withdraw this permission at any time without notice to you.
6. We may in our absolute discretion publish on this website material or information that you submit to us for:
7. Participation in competitions.
8. A personal film review.
9. Any other reason.
10. By submitting information or material to us you grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide licence to:
11. Use, reproduce, modify, sublicense, redistribute, adapt, transmit, publish, broadcast and display that information.
12. material and create derivative works from it.
13. Sublicense any of the forgoing rights to third parties.
1. You must not create a hyperlink to this website unless we give you our express permission in writing.
1. By accepting our T&Cs, you consent to receive our newsletters on the recent updates and promotions. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time by simply clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
1. Disrupt the operation or security of this website or any accounts, servers, or networks connected or accessible through this website.
2. Use this website in a way that may harass, annoy or disrupt any third person, including a third person who may receive messages as a result of your use of this website.
3. Submit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind, including without limitation any material constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law; submit any material of any kind which violates or infringes the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy rights, which is protected by copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right without first obtaining the permission of the owner or relevant right holder.
4. Submit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component.
5. Modify or delete any content on this website or add any content to this website.
6. Attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of this website.
7. We reserve the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any materials which violate any applicable or relevant law.
1. This website may vary from time to time.
You may be able to access third party sites from this website. We do not make any representations or claims in relation to the content, quality, or reliability of these sites, and our inclusion of a link to them does not imply that we have any relationship or affiliation with them.
If you register with this website, you may be provided with a password. If you are provided with a password, you must keep it secret and secure.
Common law duty of care. We do not assume any common law duty of care towards you in providing the information on this website.
Any dispute between you and us will be determined under the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by the courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.